We’ve held another project meeting where our partners could demonstrate the research results they achieved so far. They could also inspect the developments that took place at our site since the start of the project.
Topic: Norway Grants Project: “Development of starter culture for remediation of chlorinated hydrocarbons, preparation and testing of the scaled-up prototype” (Project ID: HU09-0046-A2-2013) second report period meeting.
- Inspection of the developments at our site.
- Presentation, evaluation and discussion of the research results achieved in the last period.
- Coordination of the reports form and content
- Discussion of the next work packages schedule, coordination of the main points
- Discussion of potential issues concerning future developments.